Technology + Society ? Future
Author / Authors:
Slyusarenko, Oksana / Yurdusev, Nuri A. / Lagumdžija, Zlatko / Hoedl, Erich / Vukotić, Veselin / Gascón, Lorenzo / Casali Bahia, Saulo José / Duić, Neven / Ećimović, Timi / Jacobs, Garry / Duca, Gheorghe / Alvarez-Pereira, Carlos / Nešković, Nebojša / Popović, Saša / Mirjanić, Dragoljub Lj. / Etale, Anita / Mhlanga, Sabelo D. / Pachauri, Rajendra K. / Tóth, Tibor / Fayl v. Hentaller, Ulric / Fayl, Gilbert / Grga, Ivo / Alcantara Gomes, Paulo / Bianchi, Gabriel / Ruser, Alexander / Machin, Amanda / Bushati, Angela / Bushati, Salvatore / Sánchez Sorondo, Marcelo / Badre, Abdeslam / Stojanović, Radovan / Frashëri, Neki / Beqiraj, Gudar / Đurović, Momir / Gurgulino de Souza, Heitor / Caie, Graham D. / Unger, Felix / McBean, Gordon A. / Đukanović, Milo / Christophorou, Loucas G. / McBean, Gordon / Vesković, Miroslav / Bajd, Tadej / Likhotal, Alexander / Zucconi, Alberto / Vlavianos Arvanitis, Agni / Engelbrecht, Jüri / Trifković, Miloš / Denis, Mathieu / Rakić, Ljubiša / Nagan, Winston P. / Weeren, Megan E. / Lior, Noam / Radovanović, Mirjana / Baltezarević, Vesna / Baltezarević, Radoslav / Segerstrale, Ullica / McGrath, Peter F.
Montenegrin Academy of Sciences and Arts
19–20. 05. 2016.
Book number in Edition:
17 x 24 cm
Short link to the book:
Download Individual Papers
- Momir Đurović: Can we live with technology advance?
- Heitor Gurgulino De Souza: Opening remarks
- Graham D. Caie: Welcome from Allea
- Felix Unger: Welcome remarks
- Gilbert Fayl: Opening words
- Gordon A. McBean: Opening comments
- Peter McGrath: Welcome address
- Milo Đukanović: Letter to Mr Momir Đurović
- Loucas G. Christophorou: Science-Based Technology and Society
- Gordon McBean: Science and Technology for a Sustainable Future Earth
- Miroslav Vesković: Reinventing together society, economy and science
- Tadej Bajd: Science and technology issues through the development of robotics
- Alexander Likhotal: Science and progress
- Alberto Zucconi: What kind of education is needed to navigate the fourth industrial revolution?
- Agni Vlavianos Arvanitis: Biopolicy — building a vision of hope and technology as the tools for future society
- Jüri Engelbrecht: Complex society and values
- Miloš Trifković: Can moral behavior of public enterprises in Bosnia and Herzegovina be improved by legislated model codes of ethics?
- Josef Lazar: Technology and knowledge transfer in post-transformation economies
- Mathieu Denis: Science and technology, and the work of the international social science council
- Ljubiša Rakić: Technology — society relation, challenge for future existence
- Winston P. Nagan, Megan E. Weeren: Technology, scientific consciousness and values
- Noam Lior, Mirjana Radovanović: Sustainability and its measurement
- Vesna Baltezarević, Radoslav Baltezarević: The internet and virtual „reality“
- Ullica Segerstrale: Cooperation as a social technology
- Peter F. McGrath: Synthetic biology: opportunities and governance
- Oksana Slyusarenko: The current state of political representation of women and basic methods of their involvement in the political process
- Nuri A. Yurdusev: Technology-driven change in international relations: Quantitative or Qualitative?
- Zlatko Lagundžija: Shared society and values — goals and tools of sustainable development
- Erich Hoedl: How to govern Technological Advances by Education?
- Veselin Vukotić: Sense of future or learning from life
- Lorenzo Gascón: Shaping the world at an almost uncontrollable speed
- Saulo José Casali Bahia: Multiculturalism (Technology, Values and Society)
- Neven Duić: Smart energy systems — decoupling from resource based energy
- Timi Ecimovic: Homo sapiens universal upbringing, education and life-long learning toward the sustainable future of humankind
- Garry Jacobs: Technology, Employment & Human Welfare
- Georghe Duca: Science for sustainable development of society
- Carlos Avarez-Pereira: A New Conceptual Framework to Prevent Technolitarian Futures
- Nebojša Nešković: Importance of basic research for technology advances
- Saša Popović: Financial Innovation and Tech-No-Logical Progress
- Dragoljub Mirjanić: The influence of renewable energy sources and clean technologies to the climate changes in the undeveloped countries. Overwiev of Republic of Srpska and B&H
- Anita Etale, Sabelo D. Mhlanga: Ethical issues in nanotechnology research: perceptions of researchers at the University of South Africa
- Rajendra K. Pachauri: Climate change and its technological implications
- Tibor Tóth: Global regimes of weapons and technologies of mass destruction (wtmd): Is Schrödinger’s cat dead or alive? Will Wigner’s friend speak out?
- Ulric Fayl v. Hentaller, Gilbert Fayl, Ivo Grga: Science + Society = Policy-advice
- Paulo Alcantara Gomes: Technological Advances to Improve Social Changes in Brazil
- Gabriel Bianchi: What to do with the spirit-soul gap when facing technology innovations: Another case for a liminality hotspot? (a science essay)
- Alexander Ruser, Amanda Machin: Technology can save us, can’t it? The emergence of the ‘techno-fix’ narrative in climate politics
- Angela Bushati, Salvatore Bushati: Encourage the creativity starting at the early childhood: the most effective investments for quality young researchers in the future
- Marcelo Sánchez Sorondo: The message of ‘Laudato si’, mi signore’ — ‘Praise be to you, my lord’
- Abdeslam Badre: Leveraging science diplomacy for societal development across nations
- Radovan Stojanović: Science and technology transfer from rich to poor — the help or a bubble
- Neki Frasheri, Gudar Beqiraj: The tragedy of innovation — reflections on innovation and disruption impacts
- Ivo Šlaus: Concluding remarks