Technology + Society ? Future
Author / Authors:
Slyusarenko, OksanaYurdusev, Nuri A.Lagumdžija, ZlatkoHoedl, ErichVukotić, VeselinGascón, LorenzoCasali Bahia, Saulo JoséDuić, NevenEćimović, TimiJacobs, GarryDuca, GheorgheAlvarez-Pereira, CarlosNešković, NebojšaPopović, SašaMirjanić, Dragoljub Lj.Etale, AnitaMhlanga, Sabelo D.Pachauri, Rajendra K.Tóth, TiborFayl v. Hentaller, UlricFayl, GilbertGrga, IvoAlcantara Gomes, PauloBianchi, GabrielRuser, AlexanderMachin, AmandaBushati, AngelaBushati, SalvatoreSánchez Sorondo, MarceloBadre, AbdeslamStojanović, RadovanFrasheri, NekiBeqiraj, GudarĐurović, MomirGurgulino de Souza, HeitorCaie, Graham D.Unger, FelixMcBean, Gordon A.Đukanović, MiloChristophorou, Loucas G.McBean, GordonVesković, MiroslavBajd, TadejLikhotal, AlexanderZucconi, AlbertoVlavianos Arvanitis, AgniEngelbrecht, JüriTrifković, MilošDenis, MathieuRakić, LjubišaNagan, Winston P.Weeren, Megan E.Lior, NoamRadovanović, MirjanaBaltezarević, VesnaBaltezarević, RadoslavSegerstrale, UllicaMcGrath, Peter F.
Montenegrin Academy of Sciences and Arts
19–20. 05. 2016.
Book number in Edition:
17 x 24 cm
Short link to the book:
Download Individual Papers
- Momir Đurović: Can we live with technology advance?
- Heitor Gurgulino De Souza: Opening remarks
- Graham D. Caie: Welcome from Allea
- Felix Unger: Welcome remarks
- Gilbert Fayl: Opening words
- Gordon A. McBean: Opening comments
- Peter McGrath: Welcome address
- Milo Đukanović: Letter to Mr Momir Đurović
- Loucas G. Christophorou: Science-Based Technology and Society
- Gordon McBean: Science and Technology for a Sustainable Future Earth
- Miroslav Vesković: Reinventing together society, economy and science
- Tadej Bajd: Science and technology issues through the development of robotics
- Alexander Likhotal: Science and progress
- Alberto Zucconi: What kind of education is needed to navigate the fourth industrial revolution?
- Agni Vlavianos Arvanitis: Biopolicy — building a vision of hope and technology as the tools for future society
- Jüri Engelbrecht: Complex society and values
- Miloš Trifković: Can moral behavior of public enterprises in Bosnia and Herzegovina be improved by legislated model codes of ethics?
- Josef Lazar: Technology and knowledge transfer in post-transformation economies
- Mathieu Denis: Science and technology, and the work of the international social science council
- Ljubiša Rakić: Technology — society relation, challenge for future existence
- Winston P. Nagan, Megan E. Weeren: Technology, scientific consciousness and values
- Noam Lior, Mirjana Radovanović: Sustainability and its measurement
- Vesna Baltezarević, Radoslav Baltezarević: The internet and virtual „reality“
- Ullica Segerstrale: Cooperation as a social technology
- Peter F. McGrath: Synthetic biology: opportunities and governance
- Oksana Slyusarenko: The current state of political representation of women and basic methods of their involvement in the political process
- Nuri A. Yurdusev: Technology-driven change in international relations: Quantitative or Qualitative?
- Zlatko Lagundžija: Shared society and values — goals and tools of sustainable development
- Erich Hoedl: How to govern Technological Advances by Education?
- Veselin Vukotić: Sense of future or learning from life
- Lorenzo Gascón: Shaping the world at an almost uncontrollable speed
- Saulo José Casali Bahia: Multiculturalism (Technology, Values and Society)
- Neven Duić: Smart energy systems — decoupling from resource based energy
- Timi Ecimovic: Homo sapiens universal upbringing, education and life-long learning toward the sustainable future of humankind
- Garry Jacobs: Technology, Employment & Human Welfare
- Georghe Duca: Science for sustainable development of society
- Carlos Avarez-Pereira: A New Conceptual Framework to Prevent Technolitarian Futures
- Nebojša Nešković: Importance of basic research for technology advances
- Saša Popović: Financial Innovation and Tech-No-Logical Progress
- Dragoljub Mirjanić: The influence of renewable energy sources and clean technologies to the climate changes in the undeveloped countries. Overwiev of Republic of Srpska and B&H
- Anita Etale, Sabelo D. Mhlanga: Ethical issues in nanotechnology research: perceptions of researchers at the University of South Africa
- Rajendra K. Pachauri: Climate change and its technological implications
- Tibor Tóth: Global regimes of weapons and technologies of mass destruction (wtmd): Is Schrödinger’s cat dead or alive? Will Wigner’s friend speak out?
- Ulric Fayl v. Hentaller, Gilbert Fayl, Ivo Grga: Science + Society = Policy-advice
- Paulo Alcantara Gomes: Technological Advances to Improve Social Changes in Brazil
- Gabriel Bianchi: What to do with the spirit-soul gap when facing technology innovations: Another case for a liminality hotspot? (a science essay)
- Alexander Ruser, Amanda Machin: Technology can save us, can’t it? The emergence of the ‘techno-fix’ narrative in climate politics
- Angela Bushati, Salvatore Bushati: Encourage the creativity starting at the early childhood: the most effective investments for quality young researchers in the future
- Marcelo Sánchez Sorondo: The message of ‘Laudato si’, mi signore’ — ‘Praise be to you, my lord’
- Abdeslam Badre: Leveraging science diplomacy for societal development across nations
- Radovan Stojanović: Science and technology transfer from rich to poor — the help or a bubble
- Neki Frasheri, Gudar Beqiraj: The tragedy of innovation — reflections on innovation and disruption impacts
- Ivo Šlaus: Concluding remarks